Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dishwasher

So I'm sitting here thinking about what to get my Mommy for Valentine's Day. I hear her complain about the dishwasher all the time- spots on the glasses, gook caked on to the plates, fork tongs that have green stuff permanently stuck to them. So, I've decided to fire the dishwasher, AKA Daddy, and get my Mommy a real spankin' new dishwasher. The kind you plug into the wall and everything. She'll be so happy. It doesn't take much to make that domestic diva happy!
On a side note, don't I look toooo cute in this outfit! I'm trying to stay humble, but it's hard when you're as awesome as me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Luke, Love your site. It is definitely a pick me up when I'm down spot. Hope you don't mind me following. Can't wait to see if Mom gets the new dishwasher for Valentine's Day.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishwasher? NOOOOOO!! That's a necessity. Get something good for her Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke
    I hope when you are a big boy you help mommy with the dishes just like daddy does now.
    You look adorable in that outfit! Big kisses. Nona

    ReplyDelete