Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Touring around with Auntie Norah






The good lookin' lady in these photos is my Auntie Norah. Sorry to disappoint you fellas but she's in a relationship. I think she's the cat's meow! We went to the beach in Encinitas. My mommy dressed me like a total stud. I got tons of compliments on my new hat, especially from the over 85 crowd. I only ate one handful of sand. The texture actually felt pretty good on my gums since I'm teething. Can you believe I have 6 new teeth coming in! At the same time! And the biggest news of all... I can almost walk all by myself, in fact I can take a few steps without holding on to anything! Good thing these Huggies are extra padded since I fall on my bottom so much(and absorbent too). Where is my endorsement deal for that plug?

2 comments: