Thursday, July 30, 2009

Highlights from this Summer!




Back home in San Diego it's still PARTY TIME! I partied till I got diaper rash! That's a picture of me "airing out" right before I tinkled on Mommy's rug... will that woman ever learn? I also had to show off my picture courtesy of the SD Fire Department. Coolest truck ever!!
Here I am in Balboa Park- my first carousel ride- Mommy thought that I would love it! To be honest, it was not as magical as she had hoped, but I still look pretty cute don't I. That's also me pushing the silliest little toy at my friend Ky's b-day party. That's also ME (are you beginning to see a trend here) riding my bike with daddy. I love bike rides around the lake and along the boardwalk at the beach. That's a picture of my Uncle T pushing me in a dump truck at Hazards Beach- talk about a wild ride! Check out that pouty face picture of me! I have about a million different facial expressions- this one says- "give me some cheddar goldfish and nobody gets hurt!"




No comments:

Post a Comment