Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Birthday and Other Reasons to Celebrate!




I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything in awhile. We've been soooo busy! This month I turned 1!!! We had a huge party! Lots of my friends came out to celebrate and even my family from back east. My Nono from Virginia even flew out and surprised me. I'm one lucky kid! I love all my new toys, especially my ride on John Deere tractor and my ride on tow truck. Cars are so cool. In fact, making motor sounds is my favorite past time. I also got a green dinosaur rocker! You can see me hugging it in this picture. Now daddy's afraid I'll become a paleontolgist instead of a geologist.
Here are some pictures from birthday. I love my family:) By the way, I weigh 19.4 pounds now. A few more ounces and I'll finally weigh as much as mommy's diaper bag. P.S. Bet you can guess who got me the Lego Airplane...

No comments:

Post a Comment