Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Party People!!!





































































































Here are some special moments from my Birthday Party! I had a carnival theme because I live with such a bunch of clowns. Those two cutie pies in the picture are my buddies Diego and Logan. We had snow cones, veggie burgers, and lots of fun playing with my new toys, swing and water table. Mommy made me wear this silly crown. I really felt like a King for a Day! I spent part of the day sitting in my new sandbox eating the calcium carbonate in the sand. It's NOT normal sand. Uncle Kris drove to Orange County to buy ground up marble sand because I didn't want silica dust in my sand. Okay, that was mommy's issue, but either way the sand is PERFECT! As white as sugar and good for you too. Thanks to all my friends for coming to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment